Pure Form Omega should be a part of EVERY recovering diabetic's approach to getting healthy again!
- Diabetes is ultimately the result of long-term inflammation, which occurs when cells don’t get the nutrients they need to survive, or are exposed to environmental toxins. Cells release inflammatory chemicals to call attention to the body to help. When the entire body is malnourished in our world of excess calories, we accumulate fat, especially toxic abdominal fat.
- As we gain abdominal fat, we become more insulin resistant. Insulin levels rise, driving more sugar into fat cells and accelerating weight gain. Higher sugars occur when the body literally cannot keep up with demand. Although we typically think that it is the higher sugars that cause long-term damage, in fact, damage starts occurring much earlier. Intervention at the earliest stages is critical.
- There are two good ways to tell if you’re pre-diabetic. The first is to walk towards the wall; if your belly hits the wall first, changes need to be made. Another, more scientific way is to measure your abdomen. If it measures more than half your height, you’re obese and need to take corrective steps immediately.
- The long-term complications are indeed dire and painful. It can start with numbness, burning, and chronic pain—especially in the feet—as a result of dying blood vessels. Eventually the blood stops flowing to your feet and problems grow greater. There is a high risk of infection and amputation at this point, and, additionally, a high risk of heart attack. The five-year mortality rate of diabetes at this stage is higher than most cancers.
- Type 2 diabetes is not genetic—it’s a lifestyle disease and can be addressed through simple dietary changes and supplementation. Remember to always eat organic and avoid toxins, as they can complicate your recovery. A ketogenic diet works best but, as always, you should do your research before making any drastic changes. The Atkins diet is a form of ketogenic diet and has stood the test of time.
How does Pure Form Omega® fit in? Our product makes your cells more insulin sensitive, which means healthier blood sugar levels. It is also highly anti-inflammatory due to the presence of a fatty acid called GLA; therefore, it should be a part of every recovering diabetic’s approach to getting healthy again, and is a critical component to any ketogenic diet. Pure Form Omega is made of organic, cold-pressed seed oils and contains the highest quality, plant-based fats that you require daily for optimal cellular health. Each capsule contains a nitrogen bubble, so there is no need for preservatives. It is also the perfect blend of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids required by your body’s physiology.
Try it today and feel the difference—Cheryl did!
"My name is Cheryl and I am 61…type 2 diabetic for 10 years...experienced joint pain blurred vision weight gain and side effects of medications including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Mitch recommended trying Pure Form Omega®'s about a year ago. Since I have been taking them my blood sugar A1C results have dropped from 12 to 7.3 blood pressure has dropped from 152/92 to 138/78 without meds and my cholesterol levels both HDL and LDL are improving. My hair was thinning and growing slowly…and I was always tired...since starting the Pure Form Omega®'s, hair is growing I walk without limping...vision is no longer get (sic) blurred and I just feel so much better.”