Here is the second recipe from Pure Life Science! See if you can spot the Essential Fatty Acid ingredients that match 2 of the ingredients in Pure Form Omega.
Original Recipe Inspired by: Dr. Joey Shulman via CityLine's 2019 Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe for Easy, Vegetarian and Gluten-Free morning muffins made with just 5 ingredients, is perfect for anyone on the go in the morning!
- Source: Minimalist Baker
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- Bake Time: 50 Seconds
- Total Time: 2 minutes & 50 Seconds
- Servings: 1
- 1 Egg
- 2 TBSP Ground Flax Seed **hint**hint**
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil **hint**hint**
- 6 Raisins (Optional addition for sweetness)
- 1 Scoop of Yoghurt (Vanilla or Unsweetened/Greek)
- Tall, Microwave-Safe, Coffee Mug
- Crack & beat egg in coffee mug
- Add all additional ingredients except yoghurt (Ground Flax Seed, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Coconut Oil & Optional Raisins) to mug & stir
- Put mug in microwave for 50 seconds
- Allow mug to cool before removing muffin
- OPTION: Cut muffin in half, add yoghurt
*If you really want this recipe to be quick, measure & mix all your dry ingredients the night before then just add the egg & coconut oil the morning of!
Original Recipe: https://www.cityline.tv/2018/01/22/7-day-vegetarian-meal-plan/
INGREDIENT ANSWER: Flax Seeds & Coconut Oil! Organic Flax Seed Oil & Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil are 2 of the key Omega 3 & 6 ingredients (respectively) found in Pure Form Omega!